DMD Snapshot 0.5.0

pragma eric.t.anderton at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:43:05 PDT 2008

Chris R. Miller wrote:
> In my true always-late fashion, I finally finished my latest library and compiler package.  This one was slightly harder due to some changes in DWT.  Suffice it to say that it all works now.  I've tested it all out and it's good to go.
>
> http://www.fsdev.net/gf/project/dmd-snaps/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=107
>
> So if you're stuck trying to get the latest version of DWT to work or something similar to that effect, this could be useful, since I've already done that bit of work for you.  So if you want to, feel free to let me know what you think!

Awesome.  The community has needed a comprehensive toolkit package for
some time.  Thanks for doing this! ;)

There's just one wart: You're too short on details! I had to download
the package and browse the contents before I realized what you did here.

http://www.fsdev.net/gf/project/dmd-snaps/

This toolkit is an all-in-one download for Windows, that includes the
following:

DMD (complete with DM linker and 'make')
DDBG
Tango
DSSS (complete with 'rebuild')
DWT
DDBI
Derelict
...and a host of misc. modules by Derek and Gregor.

IMO, the only thing that is missing is Tangobos. ;)

- Pragma