Hybrid GUI beta release - an IM+RM GUI toolkit for games, multimedia, etc

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Thu May 22 08:47:00 PDT 2008

Clay Smith wrote:
>> Awesome! Look very professional.
>> ~ Clay
>
> Scintilla support would be great as well, because besides being my
> favorite editor, it would be the one component I would need to edit AI
> scripts in WarBots in-game, if I ever get around to that project. Were
> you thinking of using in-game Scintilla support for the Fragbots?

Thanks! I'm actually focusing on Deadlock and its in-game scripting, as
well as tweaking shaders and perhaps other code (which might be
recompiled and loaded dynamically) from within a game/editor. But in the
longer run, when I finally get around to reanimating Fragbots, that
would be an option as well.

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/