Questions about dsource [Was: Indiana Enigne - finally there]

Anders Bergh anders1 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:46:47 PDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 2:10 PM, Henning Hasemann <hhasemann at web.de> wrote:

>> Perhaps you could use dsource?
>
> Uummmh. Perhaps ;) Didn't evaluate it as an option yet.
> Does it allow to host arbitrary web-content or just wiki+mercurial?
> (I put a certain free time into the website, would be a pity if that'd
> get lost).

I think you can set a folder in the repository as the
http://[project].dsource.org/ site, otherwise you could always work
something out with Brad. I know Pyd has its own page like that.

> Also I have more than one project that logically belong together but
> not all of them are written in D, how could I address that with dsource?
> (For example the scene editor for indiana is a python/gtk app)

Perhaps you could host it in the same repository, but if you're sure
you want another repository for it I'm sure that's OK, since it'd be
the scene editor for your D engine.

> Henning
>
> --
> GPG Public Key: