DSSS 0.78 released.

Chris R. Miller lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:01:31 PDT 2008

Gregor Richards wrote:
> Chris R. Miller wrote:
>> Would this make DerelictSDL on Mac OS X (via the SDL OS X Project
>> Builder framework) work now?  I think it would, but I'm not really much
>> of a build guru, so I ask.
>>

> DerelictSDL uses runtime loading IIRC, this just allows you to link
> frameworks at compile time ... knowing almost zero about frameworks on
> OS X, I have no idea what middle ground is necessary, so the only answer
> I can give is "maybe".

Hmm, I'll have to try with the newer DSSS then.  It didn't work before
(didn't work with fink, either) and now what you say gives me hope...

Or I'll have to manually hack the heck out of Derelict myself.

Some of the OS X stuff is a little funky.  Gives me the feeling that
they're of the "Either use Objective-C like the rest of us or get lost!"
opinion over there at Apple.