D in the ix magazine about "programming today"

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Dec 30 22:30:07 PST 2009

"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote in message
news:hhhfd4$12tk$1 at digitalmars.com...
> "Don" <nospam at nospam.com> wrote in message
> news:hhgho0$2e8o$1 at digitalmars.com...
>>
>> Australian universities get their money by having astronomical fees for
>> overseas (Asian) students. There's a lot of pressure on academic staff to
>> get them to graduate, no matter how poorly they perform.
>
> Yea, see, doesn't matter where you go, schooling is an absolute joke.

And the worst thing is, these so-called "educators" game their own students
as much as they can possibly get away with (which is a hell of a lot, given
that schools are such sacred cows), and then raise hell for any student that
tries to watch his own back (which I know from personal experience, many
times over). Nothing but a bunch of goddamn crooks.