Taunting

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:44:21 PDT 2009

grauzone wrote:
> BCS wrote:
>> Reply to Ary,
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtYCFVPfx4M
>>>

>> The clunk you just heard is my jaw bouncing on the floor <G> NICE!!!!!
>
> It would be very nice to have such a debugging feature. Too bad it's
> hardcoded into a very bug GUI system.

Yes, heaven forbid Ary spends his time adding and improving features
when he should be building a new editor from the ground up.

In all seriousness, I hate IDEs because they are big, slow, and waste
vast tracts of prime monitor space.  But I'm willing to put up with that
for Descent's compile-time view and (hopefully soon) compile-time debugging.

If I could get that in a super fast, light programming editor, I'd use
that instead.  But I can't.

Although it is annoying when I'm out and about on my little netbook and
can't use Eclipse.  C'est la vie.