DMD svn and contract inheritance

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Tue Oct 6 07:53:11 PDT 2009

Don wrote:
> I think that'd be fantastic. It'd be helpful if you could at least get
> dstress to run after the main releases. The dstress test page from LDC
> doesn't seem to operate any more.
>
> http://www.incasoftware.de/~kamm/ldc/tests/index.html

This page gets updated manually by Christian as he feels fit. For more
up to date pages, see:

http://ldc.octarineparrot.com/x86-32/web/
http://ldc.octarineparrot.com/x86-64/web/

For x86-32 and x86-64 respectively (these aren't completely automated
yet, they require me to run a command to generate them every now and
again... I'll sort this out when I get it set up for dmd). They still
compare to dmd 1.045 as ldc still uses the 1.045 front end (I believe
there were some regressions from 1.046+, not sure on the current status
of this).

> I'd really like to see the results for the latest DMD, almost all of the
>  "ERROR" (segfault/ICE) bugs should be fixed now.

This will get run when I set it up :)

> Walter doesn't necessarily ever have to look at it, but it'd be good as
> a pre-release check.

Agreed.

> There are quite a few incorrect dstress tests. I've been making tickets
> for them as I find them.

I believe Christian is the maintainer for the dstress project on
dsource, he should be able to give you commit access if you have patches.