Mago Debugger

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Aug 24 00:11:23 PDT 2010

Aldo Nunez wrote:
> With respect to loading an executable as a project and having a few
> problems... Were you using Windows XP? I saw those things happen on a
> friend's Windows XP machine and VS 2005. I haven't been able to debug on
> that machine, and I haven't been able to figure it out by reviewing the
> code. I run Vista 64-bit.

This boiled down to WideCharToMultiByte not accepting flag
WC_ERR_INVALID_CHARS on anything below Vista. If I remove this flag,
debugging works well.

Not being able to see class and struct members is a bit of a show
stopper for now, but I've seen it's rather high on your priority list.

There are a few more quirks, I'll report them on dsource tonight...

Rainer