Announcing: D support in SWIG

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 11:00:23 PST 2010

Okay, got it working now.

I've installed MinGW (again) via that new mingw-get installer from
sourceforge. And I had the same error message as you, so I've
downloaded pcre-8.01.tar.bz2 from
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programming/pcre/, I've put it in
my swig svn directory (C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\src\swig) and I've ran the
tools/pcre-build.sh script.

So I've ran ./configure again and make. It's building right now.