DMDScript now on D2

Brian Hay bhay at construct3d.com
Thu Dec 16 17:01:31 PST 2010

On 17/12/2010 2:14 AM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> I decided I'll take a risk to announce my work on porting DMDScript,
> that is ECMA-262 script engine.

Nice!

As few seem to read the DMDScript newsgroup, here's my last post as it
seems relevant to this topic.

There's a JavaScript arms race going on (as I'm sure many of you are
aware). The competing JS engines of the major browsers are leap-frogging
each other in performance every few months it seems.

http://www.conceivablytech.com/4472/products/chrome-10-posts-huge-performance-jump/

It would be so cool (and a huge showcase for the D Programming Language)
if DMDScript was in that performance race and beating the big guns.

Possible?