dpldocs.info - easy redirect to phobos docs

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:47:01 PST 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 03:45, Adam D. Ruppe <destructionator at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, I'm happy with it. More than I thought I'd be too - my simple
> algorithm is giving decent results with just a minimal number of hand
> edits! And, of course, the results should only get better with more
> tweaking.
>
> http://dpldocs.info/
>
> Thanks for all the encouragement everyone.
>
> It works quite well! I tried a few keywords (tuple, range, front, frot,
cons...) and it gave good results. Heck, I even discovered functions I
didn't know existed and had written by myself :-)

What kind of help would you need? It's already quite efficient and would
complement quite well the search already present on the Phobos pages.

Trick question: what about the changes in Phobos coming with each new DMD
version? There are indicated in the version notes and'd be easy to add in
your list, but can you be sure they are the only ones?

Philippe