D web site facelift

Johannes Pfau spam at example.com
Sat Jul 3 00:42:21 PDT 2010

On 03.07.2010 02:55, Walter Bright wrote:
> David Gileadi was kind enough to spend some time redesigning the look of
> the D web site. A preview of it is up on d-programming-language.org.
> This isn't about the content, just the look/style/feel.
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Please don't put links to anything other than the front page yet, as the
> organization may change.

I think the new page looks great. Font sizes are fine for me, definitely
not to small.

A few things to look at, though:
-The favicon: Doesn't fit to the new style of the site
-The "Add to or comment on this page on the wiki" box:
 It sometimes hides text of the page, i.e on "D Complex Types vs C++
 std::complex" http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xlecs1&s=6
-The "Template Comparison" layout is broken here:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14j27p3&s=6

--
Johannes Pfau