D web site facelift

David Gileadi gileadis at NSPMgmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:14:24 PDT 2010

On 7/6/10 1:02 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> What's up with the fonts in the code examples? Looks horrible now:
> http://imgur.com/SNTlv.jpg
>
> It looked ok before..

I tried an experiment: I reasoned that folks would probably only have
custom programming fonts installed when they use them.  So I changed the
code font to "Inconsolata, Proggy, Monofur, ProFont, Dina, MonteCarlo,
Pragmata, Anonymous, Monaco, Consolas, 'Andale Mono', 'Deja Vu Sans
Mono', 'Courier New', monospace", where most of these are fonts you're
not likely to have installed and others are commonly-used in IDEs.

If the code font bugs a lot of people I'll change it back to something
more standard.