Code::Blocks 10.05

Matthias Pleh matthias.pleh at gmx.at
Tue Jun 1 02:35:42 PDT 2010

Am 31.05.2010 21:23, schrieb Philippe Sigaud:

> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 17:08, BCS <none at anon.com
> <mailto:none at anon.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Matthias,
>

>         Sadly they haven't applied my patches for D (uploaded on 12.April)
>         and many new users are overstrained with applying patchtes and
>         compile
>         it per hand, ...
>         :(
>

>     When was the last time you buged them about it?
>

> out of curiosity, what does your patch bring? I've been using
> Code::Blocks (svn 6271 right now) for the past two years and don't have
> many problems. For simple users like me, it's all good: it finds Phobos,
> one-key compilation and run of whole projects...
>

> Philippe

@BCS
I've submittet my last patch (wich includes all of my previous patches)
to the offical patchtracker on 12.April, but the patch is still in state
OPEN.

@Philippe
I know, you can setup codeblocks as you need it. Almost everythink is
adjustable. But my changes was thought to help newbies to use the IDE.
And yeah, the changes are minor but a start. I thougth, after this
changes has gone into trunk, I can improve other features, such as
autocompletion, and so on, ...
But it seems, that the development occures very slowly, and there are
many open patches, not only my patch.

But for now, I'm satisfied with VisualD.

Matthias