dcollections 1.0 and 2.0a beta released

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Fri May 21 19:56:54 PDT 2010

On Thu, 20 May 2010 04:42:35 +0300, Steven Schveighoffer
<schveiguy at yahoo.com> wrote:

> interfaces

Does that imply that the most important methods are virtual?

If so, say good-bye to inlining, and hello to an additional level of
dereferencing.

Without meaning any disrespect to all the work you did, allow me to say
that I won't use a library that could be faster (without making usage too
clumsy), but isn't. (I prefer my D programs to be as fast as reasonably
possible - if I didn't care about speed, I'd use another language.) For
the same reasons, I'd be disappointed if the library was admitted as-is
into Phobos, since it doesn't live up to my personal ideal of what D
should be.

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net