TDPL in Russian

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Nov 10 14:18:52 PST 2010

"Stanislav Blinov" <stanislav.blinov at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ibf3dm$29e2$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Simen kjaeraas wrote:
>> Stanislav Blinov <blinov at loniir.ru> wrote:
>>
>>> P.S. Guys, let's be polite, please! Yes, the news are great, but let's
>>> not cause eyestrain to  non-Russian speaking people.
>>
>> ?? ?????? ??? ??????!
>> (But russian is fun!)
>>

> Oh, it certainly is. Sadly, the language nowadays suffers greatly from
> mindless attempts to mix in a good deal of English. I don't mind English,
> it's just that that mutation transforms both languages into freaks :(

English is already a freak language! :)

FWIW, This is the extent of my Russian knowledge: Nyet, Da, Vodka, Dasha,
Big Fuzzy Hat. I can't read Cyrillic, but I've wondered if the founder of
Toys ? Us was Russian ;)

There's also a couple things I don't have the slightest idea how to spell
(so I'm just going to try to spell phonetically), and I'm not sure they're
even Russian, but I know it's some sort of eastern-european language, I
think Czech: "Yuck she mush" "Dovja". (My great-grandfather was Czech (IIRC)
and taught my brother, sister and I that way back when he was still around.)