d.vim and Fused

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:24:40 PST 2010

For those interested in keeping up to date with the syntax highlighting file for vim, I have decided to create a GitHub repository for it. Feel free  to submit bugs and patches.

https://github.com/he-the-great/d.vim

Also I have a thin wrapper to the Fuse 2.8 API on GitHub for D2. There are still some things missing, but most of it is there. Also at least for me the stat_t struct in D does not match the struct stat when I compile programs so it is likely others have the same issue.

https://github.com/he-the-great/Fused