d.vim and Fused

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Thu Nov 18 23:14:51 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 21:24 -0500, Jesse Phillips wrote:
> For those interested in keeping up to date with the syntax
> highlighting file for vim, I have decided to create a GitHub
> repository for it. Feel free  to submit bugs and patches.
>
> https://github.com/he-the-great/d.vim

This email is not an attempt to provole an Emacs vs. Vim war, or even
debate, let us say that both are great and any given person who uses
either generally prefers one or the other, and leave it at that.

I will though remind Emacs users that there is a Bazaar branch of an
Emacs D Mode at https://launchpad.net/emacs-d-mode, comments bugs and
patches welcome.

What this email is really about though is to ask:  where is the best
place to keep a permanent, i.e. not just on a mailing list, record of
all the D editor support stuff.  As well as Emacs and Vim there must be
support for TextMate, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, . . . all of
which could be collated into a single place that people could go to, and
which Google could index.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at russel.org.uk