Orange 1.0.0 beta - serialization library

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Mon Aug 22 12:50:56 PDT 2011

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:13:32 +0300, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:

> I've almost finished the rewrite of my serialization library Orange.

While I've never had the chance to use Orange myself, one of the problems
I've often heard being associated with using Orange was large binary file
sizes. What are your thoughts about this issue? If this is a real problem,
do you think the toolchain could be improved in this regard (perhaps ideas
such as merging bitwise-identical functions at link time)?

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net