D2 port of Tango

Jordi Sayol g.sayol at yahoo.es
Mon Dec 26 06:54:09 PST 2011

Al 25/12/11 18:17, En/na Damian Ziemba ha escrit:

> They got 2 different goals. SiegeLord wants to keep as much of original Tango as possible and make it D2-wish while mt'chrono changes Tango itself, because he thinks something is wrong-designed (or he doesn't get idea properly). tango.net.* for example. That's all, that's why there are 2 branches.

Thanks for your comment.
Then, if mt'chrono change Tango itself, isn't a good ide to change a bit its name? as Tango2 or whatever, just to be more distinguishable from SiegeLord's branch.

> And SiegeLord's branch *IS* built on top of druntime. Extra features that Tango runtime had, are inside version blocks, so you may want use them also :) But out of box it works with druntime without any additional steps.

I'm sure you're right but, I just say that SiegeLord's branch do not need druntime.a library present on a Linux system to be compiled, and mt'chrono's branch yes.

Best regards,
--
Jordi Sayol