dmd 1.067 and 2.052 release

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Feb 18 05:27:42 PST 2011

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:15:48 +0000
Russel Winder <russel at russel.org.uk> wrote:

> I have not used Waf for a D project, just for C++ and LaTeX ones, so I
> am not sure the state of play there.

Do you use SCons for D projects?

> Someone, definitely not me (*), will have to contact Thomas Nagy to
> ask who to contact to get D tool development.

Being busy with other things I put my waf-list subscription into
web-only mode.

> I try and avoid using CMake, so have no idea what the state of play
> there is.

OK.

> (*) Thomas has banned me from the Waf Google group so I am not able to
> monitor or contribute to the Waf eco-system.  Which is irritating as I
> really quite like Waf.

Really?

What happened?

I've noticed, when suggesting some improvements to Waf , via IRC, that
he tend to be (sometimes) a little bit non-flexible, but
banning... :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: CDBF17CA