Visual D 0.3.20 released

Sönke Ludwig ludwig at informatik.uni-luebeck.de
Sun Jan 2 04:20:37 PST 2011

This is really cool, it's now really fun to develop from inside
VisualStudio - basically everything just works! (Mago only seems to work
sporadically but the VS debugger with a breakpoint at __d_assertm works
fine).

There is only one small thing in VisualD itself; There is a .ddoc file
added to the compiler command line manually as additional options in my
projects. This file is deleted when a clean is invoked although it is no
intermediate/output file. I think it is because it lies in the same
directory in which the documentation is generated and the whole
directory is cleared.

Thank you for sharing your excellent work!