Visual D 0.3.20 released

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sun Jan 2 10:42:41 PST 2011

Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> There is only one small thing in VisualD itself; There is a .ddoc file
> added to the compiler command line manually as additional options in my
> projects. This file is deleted when a clean is invoked although it is no
> intermediate/output file. I think it is because it lies in the same
> directory in which the documentation is generated and the whole
> directory is cleared.

I just noticed that Visual D removes ddoc files from the documentation
directory with the clean command, but not the html files. I'll change
this in the next release.

Another issue with the CandyDoc generation has been reported: macro
variables don't work with the modules.ddoc file specification, they
break the build. Please don't use them in this line (until the next
release).