DVM Windows Beta #2 - Up To Date With v0.2.0

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:13:03 PDT 2011

On 7/4/11, Daniel Gibson <metalcaedes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 04.07.2011 03:01, schrieb bearophile:
>> Andrej Mitrovic Wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a limit to how far DMD releases are supported?
>>
>> You are able to find very old versions of DMD too, all the way to the
>> latest one. This is the support.
>>

> I think he was talking about how far DVM supports old DMD releases, not
> the support/availability from the D project (I hope I didn't
> misunderstand you ;-)).
>
> Cheers,
> - Daniel

Yeah exactly. Also, DMD versions older than 1.01 are not available on
the site (not that I care). The copyright in the sources says 2006,
and the 1.01 dates 2007. So I'm not sure which version of the compiler
was used to compile those bindings. I've emailed the author though,
waiting for an answer atm.