DVM - D Version Manager 0.2.0

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Wed May 18 11:51:18 PDT 2011

On 18/05/2011 16:20, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> Printer support is woefully missing. My 2-year old printer still isn't
> supported on Linux.

Now this is beyond me. Everyone I've talked to says printer support in
Linux sucks, but I've been through several printers, and Linux has been
the only operating system I've used that's had no problems with it.
Regardless of the distro, it picks up a local or network printer and
allows me to print without any configuration whatsoever - apparently it
doesn't 'just work' for anyone else though. In OS X and Windows I have
to manually find network printers and find drivers online, only the
latter for local printers. Even then they don't always work.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/