Juno for D2 (Working status unknown)

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:44:41 PST 2011

Richard Webb Wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does this include the latest 'official' Juno changes? (the latest
> downloadable version is 0.5.1, but the SVN version is only 0.4).

Oh I had no idea. I used SVN, expecting it to have the latest version. I"ll have to look into merge that then.

> I have a version of Juno that was working with some COM stuff a few
> versions of DMD2 back but is broken with the latest one (a combination
> of language changes and at least one compiler ICE). I'll have a look at
> the changes when i get some time.

If you just want to bundle up your code and email it I can try and take advantage (Can commit with your approved name and email). That is assuming you able to look into it (prefer not to duplicate work).

> There were also a few other issues mentioned on the Juno forum in the
> past that could do with being merged in.

Interesting, I'll take a look. Sounds like the project has needed a move to GitHub for some time then.

Thank you for the info and also forking, maybe we can revive what appears to be a good Windows library. Though I'm definitely interested in a much narrower scope than the original author.