D2 port of Tango

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Wed Oct 19 13:52:31 PDT 2011

"SiegeLord" <none at none.com> wrote in message
news:j7kpr8$l58$1 at digitalmars.com...

Then, you can compile the whole thing into a library OR use a tool like
xfbuild (maybe rdmd too, never had luck with that one) to compile only the
modules that your program imports.

I've had somewhat opposite experience. I was never able to get xfbuild to
work with D2, but I've been using rdmd successfully for awhile. That said,
there *were* some major bugs in the rdmd's from before 2.055/1.070 that
caused problems on non-trivial projects. But those issues are now fixed, so
you may want to try it again now.