AI Challenge - Ants

Max Wolter awishformore at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 01:43:30 PDT 2011

Ola.

Well, my A* algorithm is already working very nicely - and imo there
isn't any problem-specific optimization left to implement other than the
data structures holding the nodes themselves. So the question is only
whether it would pay off to switch to D* instead.

Second, I'm aiming for the #1 spot :D. I have a lot of strategy in mind
that I haven't seen implemented by anyone else yet and I think a TOP 10
spot should definitely be possible. Minimizing the impact of the
path-finding on computing requirements is thus certainly a priority.

/Max