Xinok Sort Update

Xinok xinok at live.com
Sun Oct 30 11:18:52 PDT 2011

On 10/29/2011 1:13 PM, Xinok wrote:
> I recently put some time into updating my implementation of xinok sort
> for D. Major changes include support for random-access ranges and custom
> predicates ("a>b"). You can download the new version here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/xinoksort/files/D%202.0/2011-10-29/xinoksort.d/download

I'm working on adapting the code to work at compile time. I found out
about the variable, __ctfe, so I can bypass the try / catch statement.
But it can't be used in a compile-time specific manner, such as in a
static if.

The implementation for ranges works just fine at compile time, but the
implementation for arrays doesn't (it makes heavy use of pointers). I'm
not sure how I could rewrite it to use only ranges at compile time.