video games (was Re: UFCS for D)

so so at so.so
Sun Apr 1 15:13:05 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 1 April 2012 at 21:06:09 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> How could I possibly forget that one?!?
>
> Yes, Light's Theme from Death Note is indeed one of the best
> anime songs
> /ever/. Come to think of it, it would fit in very well on
> Marilyn Manson's
> Holywood album - *and* be one of the real standout songs.
>
> I actually have the Death Note soundtrack. Other
> equally-stand-out songs on
> it are "L's Theme" (L was a fantastic character period),

L is awesome.
Don't start with characters! Every character in SC and CB is just
crazy for starters. I mean everyone. Did you watch C-Bebop in
English or Japanese? I tend to watch them in original sounds,
this one was an exception. Edward with "Melissa Fahn", priceless!

> Funny thing about Bladerunner though, for some reason I just
> couldn't get
> into it when I tried to watch it. It just seemed really slow
> moving and it
> kinda (dare I say it?) bored me. Maybe it's cause it was the
> director's cut?
> I dunno. I've been meaning to give it another try though. Maybe
> the "Final
> Cut".

Every picture in BR is pure art to me, Rachael, Zhora and most
importantly every appearance of Roy. You could just "listen" it
for Vangelis (he is the best of best!). Sometimes i think
everything comes out of a single idea, everything in a cinema or
a book prepares you for that moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VupxqjTGAyk&feature=fvwrel