Native GTK bindings v2

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Tue Apr 24 09:04:51 PDT 2012

I did a test run with a system profiler and I see this:

--8<-----------------

CPU: Core 2, speed 2001 MHz (estimated)
Counted CPU_CLK_UNHALTED events (Clock cycles when not halted) with a unit mask of 0x00 (Unhalted core cycles) count 100000

%        symbol name
24.5102  void gc.gcx.Pool.__invariant()
10.4862  void gc.gcx.Gcx.__invariant()

invariant()? Wouldn't that be removed in a release build? Then it came to my head, that maybe, just maybe, setting
export DFLAGS="-ffunction-sections -fdata-sections"
before running make would disable all other flags. ... Yes that was the problem. Now it is working as expected.

--
Marco