DuckFuck v0.2: D-based FuckFuck and More! (Such as BrainFuck)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Jan 17 13:17:12 PST 2012

"Mirko Pilger" <mirko.pilger at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jf4eds$2r99$1 at digitalmars.com...
>i heard the rumour there actually are peta activists intelligent enough to
>code! so to prevent possible death threats you probably should add a
>disclaimer that no duck was/is harmed (!?) during the development process
>or use. ;)

Huh? I don't understand why an exhibitionist club would be concerned about
animals... (Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! ;) ) I'd kinda like for them to come protest
me :)  NSFW: http://www.google.com/images?q=peta+protests

Now the ASPCA might scare me, but my software helps keep the ducks from
going extinct!