http://dlang.org/bugstats.php

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jan 22 21:00:13 PST 2012

On Sunday, January 22, 2012 01:18:04 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> We just put together a page that counts the bugs per category. It's
> linked from "Bug tracker" in the navigation panel.
>
> http://dlang.org/bugstats.php
>
> The format is sketchy. Looking forward to your suggestions for improvements.

By the way, if you want the page to look 100% consistent, you're going to need
to make it so that the boxes that show the bug counts have a white background
and black text. As it is, they use whatever the browser defaults to, whereas
the rest of the page chooses the colors. So, in any browser that uses its own
defaults when the page doesn't specify, the boxes stand out, whereas in
browsers which default to black on white, you can't even really tell that the
boxes are there.

- Jonathan M Davis