Mozilla Rust 0.1

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Sat Jan 28 12:49:16 PST 2012

On 28/01/2012 20:19, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 1/28/2012 11:13 AM, Mirko Pilger wrote:
>> computer, please?" :)
>

> I never say "please" to a computer. I say do it or I'll disconnect your
> higher brain functions. I cannot allow computer error to jeopardize the
> mission.

I personally make a point of thanking automatic doors, elevators,
escalators, or anything else that's automatic for that matter. I hope
when robot overlords take over they'll take pity on me and let me
go/keep me as a pet/do something other than kill/torture me.

This said, I never thank my computer, and that's probably a little
closer to sentience... Hmm.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/