std.log review suspended

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Mon Mar 12 16:07:01 PDT 2012

The extended review period for std.log has ended [1], and Jose,
the author of the proposed module, has requested some extra time
to incorporate the suggestions made during the review without
ending up with a butchered design. Thus, the review process has
been suspended as to not block the queue for too long.

This also means that review can start on the next proposal
immediately. From the records, std.uuid would be next – are we
good to go, Johannes? Other suggestions?

On a related note, I created a Trello card to keep track of
review manager volunteers. So, if you are interested, please add
yourself to it so that the next review can start smoothly
(»Phobos Review Queue« board, request access at the Phobos ML).

As always, thanks to everybody who participated,
David

[1] Or will end in a few hours, depending on how you interpret
the messed-up date I had given in the announcement. Since this is
not a vote anyway, I also didn't specify a time zone, so…