John Chapman (Juno), calling for John Chapman (not spam)

John Chapman johnch_atms at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:08:17 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 30 September 2012 at 16:31:38 UTC, Jesse Phillips
wrote:
> I wish to get a hold of John Chapman because he has a license
>
> https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/Juno-Windows-Class-Library/blob/master/juno/licence.txt
>
> Which changes the second paragraph of the Boost License as
> quoted below:
>
> "The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
> included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software."
>
> I am looking to get permission to license under Boost such that
> it would be compatible with Phobos and allow for possible
> inclusion of some parts.
>
> I will also make the public statement that my contributions can
> be licensed under Boost.

Yes, that's me. Sorry you haven't been able to get hold of me.

I would never have changed the text of the licence, so the Boost
licence itself must have been updated in the intervening years.
If you need to alter the text of the licence to make it
compatible, you have my permission.