John Chapman (Juno), calling for John Chapman (not spam)

Jesse Phillips Jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:58:14 PDT 2012

On Monday, 1 October 2012 at 10:07:58 UTC, John Chapman wrote:
> Yes, that's me. Sorry you haven't been able to get hold of me.
>
> I would never have changed the text of the licence, so the
> Boost licence itself must have been updated in the intervening
> years. If you need to alter the text of the licence to make it
> compatible, you have my permission.

Could I get this sent in email form. I'm not really verse in
Legal matters, but it will be good to have as an email to move it
around. Also, could I get permission to edit the dsource page. I
can't. or you could direct them to the git repo.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/juno

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/Juno-Windows-Class-Library

Awesome, thanks.