Progress on DGE

BLM768 blm768 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:43:45 PDT 2012

> I think your engine is very interesting! I'm myself working on
> a game framework for D (with some kind of engine built in).
> Would it be okey to port your code to my framework?
> It's been a while since I pushed to my public repo but you can
> maybe get an idea what I'm working on:
> https://github.com/Manipulator/New-World-Framework

Go right ahead! Some of my own code (especially in the collision
detection department) is based to some degree on others', so I
guess it's my turn to share.
If you run into anything that could be made better or given
better documentation, let me know. Of course, I don't think that
much of anything is documented right now...