Guigle openGL GUI on GIT

Stephen Jones siwenjo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:04:04 PDT 2013

https://github.com/Ste3e/Guigle/ is the link. The wiki has been
written. If it is not viewable it will be that I have done
something wrong, or have not done something I should with GIT...
it is new to me.

I was thinking there may be a problem getting Guigle running on
Linux and Mac insofar as I use pragma(lib, ...) to load the
native Window .dll and there is no compatible code for Linux/Mac.
But if you already know the code then it is simply a matter of
adding it to the Form.d file where the pragmas are.

There is a general problem to do with the dlls themselves. While
Derelict3 compiles its own .lib files they still require native
.dll files on the path. For openGL it is not an issue but for
SDL2, SDL2_Image and SDL_ttf there is a problem. Does anyone know
either a repository with viable dll (and whatever linux/Mac
require), or a clear explanation of the process required to build
your own from SDL2 source.