Arch Linux D news digest

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Aug 25 23:55:49 PDT 2013

On 2013-08-25 21:11, Dicebot wrote:

> Yes, that is correct. I have a legitimate reasons to move any D
> package from  AUR to [community] once it reaches 10 votes. Please
> don't forget to vote! At least tools like `dub` and `dstep`, in
> my opinion, are prime candidates for inclusion ;)

I was about to tag dstep for a new release but I wanted to make a proper
release as well, providing pre-compiled binaries and so on.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to produce a working binary on Linux
32bit, which is weird since it only worked on 32bit before. It segfaults
some where inside libclang.

I've moved from Ubuntu to Debian in the hope of better binary
compatibility, I'm wondering if that's the reason.

--
/Jacob Carlborg