Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

ilya-stromberg ilya-stromberg-2009 at yandex.ru
Fri Dec 27 09:52:21 PST 2013

On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 16:40:57 UTC, Alexander Bothe
wrote:
> There's been a complete completion engine overhaul (i.e. the
> part
> that matches the currently selected code part against the
> abstract symbol node in the AST and furthermore prepares the
> resolution of that node) and several performance improvements
> concerning parsing code & code completion.

Thank you. I tried Mono Develop 4.2 and Mono-D 0.5.5.4, it was
great.
I have only one request: can you focus at the Mono-D stability? I
saw a few errors last time (I'm not shure if it was Mono Develop
errors or Mono-D errors). So, can you use only stable Mono
Develop versions and print current required Mono Develop version?
Also, can you create betta/rc versions of Mono-D and, maybe,
create separate repro for it?
In past I had very bad experience of work with Mono-D because any
Mono Develop and/or Mono-D upgrade could break the IDE. So, it
will be really great to see stable Mono-D.