Mono-D v0.5.5.5 - Huge completion refactoring/v0.5.5.6 - Bug fixes

Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com> Casper Færgemand" <shorttail at hotmail.com>
Fri Dec 27 14:58:22 PST 2013

On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 20:47:07 UTC, Alexander Bothe
wrote:
> snip
> Cheers,
> Alex

Hmm, it's not just modules, I think I know what's wrong. I just
wrote SysTime and stopped, realizing I wanted it in a function
instead. As I started writing the new function, I was
continuously interrupted with a similar null-pointer until I
removed the original line just containing SysTime. It looks to me
like it happens whenever there's incomplete code, so I'd think it
related to the syntax checking or whatever magic. I can avoid it
by just not leaving incomplete code, though my brain is going to
complain =/.

Perhaps it's a quirk of Mono-Develop rather than the plugin.
Given the inability to change language, such a bug would not
surprise me. :P