D 2.062 release

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Feb 17 18:44:18 PST 2013

> Let me give you some examples of "new features"
>
> std.array.replace compile error (string and immutable string)
> There's no Duration.max
> Document extern properly
> etc.

Compare the earlier changelogs with the bugzilla entries.

It's EXACTLY THE SAME TEXT.

EXACTLY.

I understand many people do not like the change to the changelog - but I ask for
a reason that make sense. I keep hearing that the text is different, but that is
simply not so. It's the same exact information. Even the categories are the same.

Also, anyone can go in and change the bugzilla issue titles to make them more
readable.