D 2.062 release

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Mon Feb 18 03:46:45 PST 2013

Am Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:10:27 +0100
schrieb Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com>:

> For the next release I propose that we get more involved in the
> release process:
>
> - We make an agreement on when exactly a release is made, without
> wondering when Walter might end up doing it himself.

Maybe we should agree on a long-term release schedule. Here's an
example for the next 10 releases with 6 weeks between every release and
2 additional minor releases per major release:

http://wiki.dlang.org/User:Jpf/Release_Schedule

The D script which was used to create the wiki page is linked from the
wiki page. This makes it easy to change the duration between beta,
rc and final releases, number of minor releases, etc.