D 2.062 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Mon Feb 18 05:34:08 PST 2013

David Nadlinger, el 18 de February a las 11:55 me escribiste:
> On Monday, 18 February 2013 at 10:07:58 UTC, Leandro Lucarella
> wrote:
> >Again, the problem is making the changelog update optional! No
> >pull
> >request should be merged if it doesn't include a proper changelog
> >entry,
> >that's how it's done.
>
> We tried that in the past, and it lead to tons of merging errors.
> They are easy to resolve manually, of course, but still very
> annoying because this breaks the GitHub "Merge" button.

Argh, I have the Merge button anyway (and it's "Merge Art"), but that's
a different topic.

An easy way to solve that is to add each changelog entry in a separate
file, to avoid conflicts between changelog files, you could pick
a schema like [date]-[user]-[some_id], for example:
20130118-llucax-fix9304.txt.

Then all you need is a small script that put all the entries together
that is executed when releasing.