vibe.d 0.7.10 released

mist none at none.none
Thu Jan 3 03:11:23 PST 2013

Last time I was performance testing vibe it was almost 4x faster
than node.js and 1.5 faster than similar Erlang framework (can't
remember its name now). Plus all static typing and sane async
syntax goodies as a cherry on top. Was enough to convince me, but
other language lovers will probably need more arguments :)