D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Thu Jan 3 20:51:18 PST 2013

Walter Bright, el  3 de January a las 19:10 me escribiste:
> On 1/3/2013 11:36 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> >Oh. Those are links. I was wondering when the data was actually going to be
> >posted. When compared to the previous ones, it looks like there's only headers
> >with no information.
>
> The idea is to add explanatory information to the bugzilla issue being pointed to.

Please, please, consider adding release notes, at least for new features is not
good enough to just use bugzilla links, you need a clear, succinct explanation
of the feature. Where would you put it? In the bug report itself? Most of the
time is not clear enough by the time the bug is created and the feature is
polished after a long discussion. You shouldn't make users go through the
entire history of a bug, which is completely internal to the compiler
development, to know what have changed.