D 1.076 and 2.061 release

Pierre Rouleau prouleau001 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:37:29 PST 2013

On 13-01-10 12:13 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 1/4/2013 12:10 PM, r_m_r wrote:
>> I was wondering if it is possible to integrate some javascript in the
>> changelog
>> page to automatically generate the list of fixed issues as suggested
>> by Jonathan
>> (As an example, please see the attached file: jq.html).
>

> Thanks for doing this. It's an interesting idea. Some people hate
> javascript solutions, though :-)

Why not create a link to a second page that would contain that
javascript so that people can decide to use it or not?  Just adding a
link to this on the version number for example. Getting the list that
was available in previous releases would just be one more click away.

I would also be possible to add a count of entries on each of those
javascript-generated lists for quickly identifying if something has
changed since last looking at them.
--
/Pierre Rouleau