Mono-D v0.4.9.5 - Infinite analysis fix + Mixin analysis improvement

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Sun Jan 27 04:05:27 PST 2013

On Sunday, 27 January 2013 at 11:31:58 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Gets better and better!
>
> Makes me wonder though: if this works, may be it is possible to
> provide a context helper with mixin resulting code if all it
> parameters are already defined? Similar to C macro expansion
> helper in Eclipse.

So like.. you click somewhere in your document, have an extra
panel in which you can enter an expression (even a CTFE call
later on), and get your expressions evaluated? Sure - even stuff
like template mixins or similar..no problem :)
Uhm, even pre-defining variable contents shouldn't be a problem -
then you would have a D math-script interpreter :D