Mono-D v0.4.9.5 - Infinite analysis fix + Mixin analysis improvement

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Jan 27 07:24:22 PST 2013

On 2013-01-27 13:35, alex wrote:

> Well, not displaying the entire module but only displaying
> resolved expressions. Dunno how to do this in a proper way - only
> via tooltips or also in an extra panel? Which would be the most
> useful?

If it cannot show the entire module then I think a tooltip would be best
suited.

> Btw, since I'm not that involved in D's magic I definitely
> haven't planned such extensive pre-compilation :D

It can be extremely helpful to see how a template/string mixin is
expanded when debugging.

It can also be fun to see how the compiler behaves internally, i.e.
scope-statements are lowered to try/catch/finally.

Any D IDE has quite a lot of expectations to live up since it most
certainly will be compared with Descent.

--
/Jacob Carlborg